Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

maternity photos, 33 weeks

You may remember that I mentioned a rather large shower being thrown for us this past weekend.  It was absolutely amazing -- I'm waiting to post about it, though, until I get some photos to post with it.

Until then, I thought I'd share some of the fabulous photos that my friend, Elizabeth, took for us when we were in Cary a couple weeks ago.  I am so.pleased. with how they turned out.  We went to a park there close to where they live and it was just perfect for our photos.  The weather was awesome and Elizabeth was so easy to work with, had lots of good ideas.  These photos are so precious to me, to preserve the memories of this, my first pregnancy...












2 comments:

Poella Divine said...

Precious pictures! You two look so happy! I can't believe how fast it's going by!

Momma said...

Love these pictures! Beautiful! Kudos to Elizabeth for a job well done! :D