Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

doctor's appt #13...

I had a doctor's appt yesterday with my OB, at the downtown office again.  Just a routine checkup and everything is right on target. 

I saw Dr. Vogel and his PA student, Ashley, both of which we saw the other night at the hospital during our tour.  That was kinda neat.  Both Ashley & Dr. Vogel said that everything is looking great -- my blood pressure (which was 124/80 in the doc's office) is still looking really great, the baby is measuring just right, he has a strong heartbeat, any swelling I have is normal (I just have some mostly in my left foot and sometimes in my right at the end of the day, and especially if it's really hot).

It was a good checkup all around.  And then I treated myself to Taco Bell for lunch.  Mmmm.  :)

1 comment:

Momma said...

Yay! LOVE these good reports! :D