My boy is really moving now!
For the last couple of weeks, I've been feeling what I thought was probably him moving around but having never felt that before, I wasn't completely sure. Well, I am now. :)
He seems to be the most active during the work day, when I'm slouched sitting at my desk. Most of the time he kicks on my right side or way down low. It's kind of a weird feeling. At first, it felt like the flip of a deck of cards. Now the feeling is kind of hard to describe -- it feels a little like a roll of some sort.
It's really something, though, to feel that and know that THAT is my baby boy in there making those movements. Last Friday, he was kicking quite a bit for some reason, on that right side, and so at one point, I looked down to where I thought he might be and saw.my.belly.move. WHOA!
I've seen that a few more times and man, is that ever crazy! Jeff still hasn't seen or felt it yet -- he's never around when Deacon is active enough to be seen or felt. One of these days, though, Jeff'll be able to feel him move and I can't wait!
2 comments:
Girl, Just wait...It gets more and more crazy!! Grace is a wild woman!! I can watch my belly jump around quite a bit and she is even active while I am up on my feet at work which Trevor never was!! I love that you are keeping us updated....wish I had the initiative to do that...you need to get Emily Moss to show you how to do a time lapse photo of all your belly shots like she did with hers!!--Melinda
WOOHOO! W.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l news! Isn't our God just the absolute best! Amazing feeling!
Post a Comment