Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

office shower...

The office where I work threw me a shower yesterday afternoon and it was a lot of fun.  I work with a great group of girls (and guys, but they weren't invited to this shower :), and they were all so generous, bringing lots of yummy finger foods and gifts galore for baby Deacon.

Here are a few photos to summarize the fun time we had:


[37.5 weeks pregnant]


[this elephant is a special gift -- straight from the heart of Africa!  My coworker, Beth, picked it up for Deacon while she was abroad on a trip...]


[diapers & wipes -- always a good choice!]


[love those sweet little stuffed animals :)]


[my office manager, Carol, hand-stitched this bib for Deacon -- so precious!]


Many, many thanks to all the girls who helped make this shower so special for me!  It's been recorded in my special memories that accompany all the other special memories throughout this pregnancy.  You girls are the best!

2 comments:

Poella Divine said...

Isn't it so nice to know you have so many people who love and care about you during this special time? I am so humbled by all of that attention. You look great! Not much longer! AHHHH! :)

Momma said...

Ohhhhh......how GREAT! You are loved, my sweet Honey Girl! LOVE the little elephant and the bib! I know it was a wonderful time for you. My thanks, too, for showering you with such love.