I had another doctor's appt today -- my 2nd one at Wilmington Maternal Fetal Medicine. Remember in this post I mentioned that they referred me there due to my blood pressure issues? So basically, the point of these appts is to do an ultrasound and make sure the baby is growing at a healthy rate, etc.
And he is. :)
I had the same lady bring me back and take my blood pressure (which was perfectly normal, by the way). She asked if we had a name picked out and I told her. She really liked Deacon's name. Thought Deacon Josiah was "cool and wholesome". :)
And then Molly came in to do the ultrasound part of the appt. She was really nice. She went to work, taking all her measurements and checking everything out. I guess Deacon was sitting pretty low so she had to tilt me back pretty far (I mean, like "blood-rushing-to-my-head" tilted) for just a minute to get him to *slide* up a little bit. Hee, hee. Anyway, she found him a little bit better after that and printed me a few photos of his profile, a footprint (his feet look quite a bit bigger than the last time we saw them -- and more defined, too) and another one that assures us he's "still a boy". :) She said everything was looking good -- his growth, my fluid levels, everything is progressing just as it should.
Here's my fave profile shot:
Isn't he cute??

1 comment:
Awwwwww......can't wait to meet Deacon up close and personal! It's a good picture.
Post a Comment