I'm 21 weeks today. And here's what babycenter.com has to say about what that means:
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now...
As far as the "flutters" go, I have been feeling what I think could be some movements. Starting last Sunday, I felt a few things that I could only describe as the "flip of a deck of cards". Just here and there, on both sides of my belly. Some days I would feel it a lot, and other days I would hardly feel anything. That trend has continued throughout the week. I'm not sure if it's him or not, but I'm sure it won't be long before I'm feeling things that can't be mistaken!
I wanted to post this video of what's been happening with our little guy for the last 6 weeks, from week 15-20 -- I love these visuals!
Today is Father's day and I'd like to wish my dads -- mine and Jeff's -- a very happy one! We were able to go visit with my family this weekend so we got to see my daddy open his Father's day present:
It looks good on him, right? And the shirt looks good on him, too. :) Happy Father's Day to you both, Daddy & Duane! Love you guys bunches!
**UPDATE** I found a photo of Jeff's dad in HIS father's day gift and wanted to post it here:
Another proud Grandpa!
Also? Jeff and I are celebrating 12 years of marriage today. :) Love that boy to pieces and am so excited to do this parenting thing with him. We're gonna be a great team, just as we always have been. Love you, babe!




2 comments:
Marriage gets even better when you get to watch your spouse bond with the children you created. I am enjoying reading through this journey with you two. Best of luck as you approach the finish line of pregnancy!
It was soooo WONDERFUL to have you here for Father's Day, and the shirt is so neat. Judging by the grin on Daddy's face, he thinks so, too! :D Half way.....Deacon will be here before you know it. LOVE the videos, too.
Post a Comment