So we're sharing the news this week. I'm pretty relieved about that, actually. Not because I'm afraid I'm gonna slip up (I'm more worried that Jeff will :), but because I don't want to have to skirt any more questions about when we're going to start our family. At this point, we have to get pretty creative to keep from right out lying.
We went to Babies R Us last night so I could see the crib we agreed on in person and so Jeff could get some measurements. We went to the one in Jacksonville because we knew they had it but I pointed out that there would be less chance of someone that we know seeing us.
Would that just ruin everything??
Anyway, we plan to make sure that our families are aware, through multiple means, this week and then Sunday we will tell our Sunday School class.
Whew. Makes my heart just about beat out of my chest just thinking about it.
I'll be glad when the beans have been spilled.
No comments:
Post a Comment