Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

round 2 // 20 weeks

Wow, halfway through this pregnancy already.  It seems to be going much faster with this one.  Probably because a lot of my attention is focused on a toddler (who's celebrating his 3rd birthday in a couple weeks!) that I didn't have the first time around.

They say time flies when you're having fun!


I had a regular OB appt, just a checkup, this past Monday and they say everything is still looking good.  The baby's heartbeat still sounds strong and there were no concerns about anything.  No news is good news!

We are getting ever closer to figuring out her name.  A lot of folks have been asking what we're naming her and we're waiting to share until we have her full name in place.  We have her first name which I think is the hardest to agree decide on so the hard part is done!  I feel like getting the middle name won't be as hard, though we have had a few conversations about it and it may not be as simple as I thought.  :)

1 comment:

Momma said...

You're looking good, & the time IS going fast!