Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

13 weeks today...

I'm 13 weeks today.  This is my last week of my first trimester.  Time is marching right along!

According to babycenter.com, here's what our little one has been up to this week:

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.


A medium shrimp?  We went from a lime to a medium shrimp?  Seems to me that a lime is quite a bit bigger than a medium shrimp...it must be a steroids-pumped shrimp or something.  Somewhere off the coast.  :)  Hey, they're the experts, not me, so I'm going to just go with it.  In fact...

I could really go for some shrimp right about now...thanks, babycenter.com.  Thanks a lot.  :)

1 comment:

Momma said...

HaHaHaHaHeeHeeHee HaHaHaHaHeeHeeHee What a hilarious post! Did you get your shrimp? I thought for sure the next size would be an orange....go figure.