Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Deacon vs. Natalie // a comparison post

So this is pretty interesting.  Since I've had Natalie, there have been a few photos taken that I'm pretty sure we had a similar shot somewhere of Deacon.  When I got to looking through my photos of Deacon (boy, THAT was a trip down memory lane!), I discovered quite a few photos between the two that were very similar.

It's crazy but we in no way posed these photos of Natalie to look like the ones we took of Deacon at the same age (ain't nobody got time for that!) -- it just turned out that way.

Honest.

I had a good time putting these comparisons together.  Take a look...

[brand spankin' new, still in the OR] 

[the first of millions of kisses from mommy] 

[chilling in the recovery room on their birth-day] 

[first bottle -- Deacon at 25 days, Natalie at 26 days] 

[4 weeks old]

So do they look alike to you?

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Amazing likeness! Except for the coloring, could be the same baby! Both are cuties!

Melinda said...

So fun to see these comparison photos. They DO look alike!