Another bump update for you...
It seems like forever since I've had to take photos of my belly, and yet, we're another 4 weeks down, which leaves only 4 more weeks til this baby girl will be making some kind of commotion in our house!
The good news is things are coming along quite nicely in the room that Natalie will be sleeping in (at least until she sleeps through the night and can room with her big brother). My wonderful husband picked up cabinets to outfit the room so I was able to reorganize and get rid of lots of stuff, and make room for the crib and the few little miscellaneous items we'll use in there for Natalie.
Somehow I'm cramming all her clothes, extra diapers, etc. in Deacon's closet and dresser in his room, so the only thing we'll need in the craft room/office is the crib, changing pad, diapering supplies, a hamper and the diaper champ. We have all that figured out, space-wise, so that makes this mama feel much better.
And the craft room/office looks AWESOME! I'll be posting about that on my house blog soon.
So I'm up to weekly ultrasounds and weekly NSTs (twice-weekly testing, they call it). They're keeping a close eye on me and baby girl for the duration. She's doing great, and I think I am, too, so we just get to enjoy more photos of her...[these are from last week at 35 weeks]



1 comment:
Amazing pictures! All her fingers and toes! Can't wait to see Natalie Grace....blonde hair? Curls or straight? Who will she look like? Such a wonderful time of anticipation!
Post a Comment