Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

round 2 // 26 week ultrasound

I'm a little late posting this but I did have an ultrasound appt a week ago on Tuesday and got a good report.  Natalie is growing and developing just as she should, and she weighs just about 2 lbs now.  :)

The ultrasound tech had to really work for my photos -- she got all the measurements she needed but she was trying to get a profile shot so she could see the nasal bone.  Well, that baby girl would not turn to the side for anything!  The tech had me rolling from side to side trying to get her to cooperate.

So both of my children are stubborn.

We finally got just a glimpse of that cute profile and that was all the tech needed to conclude that everything was A-ok with our girl.  And I got a profile photo out of it.  With a couple of other sweet glimpses...


 :: five fingers...at least on one hand :) ::
:: and that face ::

No comments: