Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

round 2 // 12 weeks


Thought this would be interesting to share.  Only a slight difference, I'd say.  I've decided to do "bump updates" a little different this time, wearing regular clothes -- whatever I happen to have on that day, instead of the same outfit throughout the pregnancy.  I'm sure the jeans add a tiny bit to the girth, but that's okay.  People don't see me walking around in a tank top and workout pants most of the time (unless they catch me at 5 in the morning) so that's real.
 
A couple other differences between 1 & 2:
  :: Instagram!
  :: I look older more mature wiser in the 2nd one. 

I AM already a mama, after all.  :)

2 comments:

Momma said...

This is a neat idea! Looking forward to seeing the changes!

Melinda said...

I love that you're sharing belly photos! :)