A couple weekends ago it was so nice outside, we decided to take Deacon to the park. We grabbed lunch at McDonald's and went down to Soundside Park in Surf City for a picnic and playing on the playground.
Deacon loves being outside and every time we take him to this park, I'm amazed at how much more he can (and will) do than the last time we were here. This is the same park we had his 2nd birthday party at, and he tackled more this time than he did only 5 months before.
He seriously is growing up before my very camera lens eyes.
I got so many great shots of him this day at the park that I had a hard time narrowing down what I was going to post here so just prepare yourself for a massive (adorable) photo explosion...










1 comment:
You really did get some great photos! Love them.
Post a Comment