Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

play dough!

Our next door neighbors always remember Deacon at Christmas -- so thoughtful!  This year they gave him play dough which was great because I've been thinking that we should have some of that on hand.  We decided to get it out a couple of weekends ago.
 
I think Mommy and Daddy had just as much fun as Deacon.  :)
 
Deacon did really great with it and it actually occupied his time for at least 30 min or so.  YAY!  The key, though, is having Mommy or Daddy there playing with him, because I tried to get it out one day while I was working from home and it didn't interest him as much because I wasn't standing there by his side, making stuff with him.
 
That's understandable, I guess.  I always liked it more when MY parents would play, too.
 
Anyway, we had a good time with it:





 
Can you tell I wasn't planning to have my photo taken, ahem??  Mommies, you should always be prepared cuz you never know when that photo opportunity with your kids is gonna hit.
 

2 comments:

Melinda said...

You look great! Play dough is fun no matter how old you are. :)

Momma said...

I second Melinda's comment! Deacon's name looks great...good job! :)