Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

express yourself!

One of the things that folks mention about Deacon a lot is that he is so expressive.  He really is, and I think he got that from his Daddy.  His facial expressions sometimes crack me up, sometimes melt my heart -- and I love when I can capture some of the best ones in photos!
 
We were out on the porch one day after the ice cream truck had come around to our neighborhood.  We had already eaten our ice cream (and I had already cleaned Deacon up :) but decided to just hang out outside for a little bit longer.  I grabbed my camera and started snapping...
 
**disclaimer: my son's hair is pretty much uncontrollable MOST of the time.**



 

2 comments:

Melinda said...

You're right, he certainly is expressive! And adorable. :)

Momma said...

LOVE his expressions! He's a sweet little munchkin!