I have been remiss! I should've posted this before now...
When we were in Lexington last (about 3 weeks ago), my mom and dad gave us a little mini-shower of sorts. My mom has been stockpiling stuff since she found out we were pregnant, even more so once she found out it was a boy. :) So she had some "stuff" she wanted to just go ahead and give us.
It was fun -- a bag for each of us. Jeff went first and then I opened mine...
We had a ball opening, unzipping and sifting through stuff to find our goodies. Thanks, Momma & Daddy! We love you both bunches and appreciate the goodies!
Jeff got his own diaper bag!
...with denim diapers...
...and a cute little onesie!
I think he's ready, don't you? :)
I got a bath-theme filled basket full of stuff (among other things). :)
[26 weeks pregnant]
[photo credit goes to my Momma, with some editing by me]
We had a ball opening, unzipping and sifting through stuff to find our goodies. Thanks, Momma & Daddy! We love you both bunches and appreciate the goodies!








1 comment:
You're so welcome, Honey Girl! It was great fun collecting everything! Now I'm working on the shower. Woohoo!
Post a Comment