Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

It is FINISHED!

The crib is done, folks!  And oh.my.word...

Take a look:






Isn't it absolutely gorgeous??!  I am so stinkin' proud of the man I married.  :)

So the nursery still isn't really complete as we're still adding things here & there but I'm taking photos as we go and hopefully I'll have some more to post later on to show you a more complete version of the nursery.  For now, I am SO excited to have this crib done!  :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The crib is absolutely beautiful! DJ is one lucky kid. What a legacy Jeff is leaving. This will be a treasured heirloom that will be passed down for generations to come!!!

Kim

Melinda said...

I can't get over how great the crib (and the dresser, too) turned out. Jeff did SUCH a great job!!!

Momma said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Seeing it in person is the way to go. A beautiful nursery for a sweet baby boy. :D