Ding! Ding! Round two! Congratulations - we are so very excited for you, Jeff, and Deacon. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl! I hope you're feeling good so far.
I still check in on your blog every now and then and I'm so excited to see your big news!!! Life will be crazy, but so much fun!! Congratulations! -Carrie
3 comments:
This pretty much says it all! Soooo excited! I'm ready for another baby while I enjoy my almost 3-5 year old grandchildren!
Ding! Ding! Round two! Congratulations - we are so very excited for you, Jeff, and Deacon. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl! I hope you're feeling good so far.
I still check in on your blog every now and then and I'm so excited to see your big news!!! Life will be crazy, but so much fun!!
Congratulations!
-Carrie
Post a Comment