I recently went on a scrapbook retreat to Ocean Isle Beach (and got lots done, yay!), and while I was away, my mom & dad came to visit and spend some good quality time with Deacon. Jeff was still here but had to work one of the days I was gone, and it was just nice for my mom & dad to be able to spend a few days with Deacon. They live about 4 hours from us so they don't get to see him very much as often as they'd like.
They spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday (I got home Saturday night) loving on Deacon just as much as they could. My mom said he was "a joy" and so much fun to watch.
Yeah, I know. :)
I'm so glad they had a chance to spend this time with him, and I was able to be away from him, knowing that he was in very capable hands. Thanks, Grammy & Grandpa!
Bring on the power tools -- I'm ready to build something!



1 comment:
What a w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l time we had with our sweet Deacon baby! He is a treasure, and we are blessed to love ALL of you!
Post a Comment