Yesterday we got a box from my Gram & Buppa (my grandparents on my mom's side). What a sweet surprise! I wasn't expecting that but I couldn't wait to get home so Jeff and I could open it together.
When we opened the box, all the items were individually wrapped in baby paper or pastel tissue paper. There was a card on the top that was so cute. It had a sweet message inside from both of them -- Buppa thinks it's a boy. :)
After reading the card, we proceeded with our "mini baby shower". That's what it felt like! We took turns opening everything -- it was so much fun! We got some receiving blankets, a travel healthcare kit, some disposable diaper bags (that seal in odors -- great!), a fleece blanket, some washcloths and a cute little wipes case. See?
My mom told me that she & Gram went out shopping last week and had a ball picking up all kinds of stuff. Gram, you did good! Even though you couldn't wait until we find out what our baby is, you found lots of goodies that we can use -- thanks so much for thinking of us! We love you both!

1 comment:
Gram and I DID have a blast shopping. Glad you enjoyed the box. I know Gram enjoyed preparing it for you both. :D
Post a Comment